KEITI provides technology and policy information, financial support and HR support in order to foster companies in the environmental industry.
KEITI supports companies with outstanding environmental technologies
so that they can expand their businesses at home and abroad.
KEITI supports SMEs in commercialization and offers financial support for the growth of companies in the environmental industry.
• Provision of loans from Environmental Policy Fund
• Support for commercialization efforts by environmental SMEs
• Eco Job Fair
• Environmental Impact Assessment Certification Examination
• Operation of specialized graduate school for the environmental sector
• Designation of and support for leading environmental companies
• Operation of “Environmental Industry and Technology Information System” (www.eishub.or.kr)
• Incubation of environmental venture companies
KEITI offers qualification tests, technical training and job matching to nurture environmental specialists.